New to Compassionate Communication?
What is it? It’s the best set of tools I’ve found (after lots of looking) to help me be present to and accepting of my inner experience and able to connect with others. It’s a language of the heart, a language of connection, a language of social change!
Here’s an overview of the process!
Would you like an Introduction to this Process?
Fall Introductions are in the works! I’m starting now to figure out the best dates for Flagstaff folks to learn the magic of this process. Right now I am considering a weekend training (Saturday 9 to 5, Sunday 9 to 4) and a weeknight training (6 consecutive weeks from 6:30 to 8:30). I’d enjoy your feedback on dates that might work for you via this Google Form. Your answers do not commit you to attend any training. I’ll announce the official training dates in August.
What will people take away from this training?
- Enhanced ability to deal with negative self-talk
- Increased confidence expressing and hearing challenging messages
- Skills to resolve long-standing conflicts and heal painful relationships
Are you looking for a Practice Group to enhance your skills (i.e. do you have at least introductory experience with the model)?
Two practice groups are in the works:
- Thursdays, 6:15 to 8:00, Starting May 12 and continuing through July 16
- Mondays, 6:15 to 8:00, Stating June 6 and continuing through July 18 (no meeting on 7/4)