Conflict Resolution For Couples: A daylong experience of connection
February 24 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Conflict Resolution for Couples: A daylong experience of connection
- 9:00 to 12:00: Part 1 – Assessing your relationship and Conflict Resolution Basics
- 12:00 to 1:30: Lunch and Couples Exercise (Bring your own lunch or eat at a local establishment)
- 1:30 to 4:30: Part 2 – Transforming Conflict
Couplehood provides an opportunity to change two lives for the better. A loving, robust intimate relationship between two people offers each party a shoulder to cry on, a companion to enjoy life with, and a mate to grow with.
To create this relationship takes effort!
All couples have conflict. It’s a natural part of all of our relationships. Not all couples can manage it well. Addressing conflict in ways that satisfy both parties builds trust and stregthens the relationship for the long term.
This highly interactive and spirited training will provide time-tested tools that will improve your relationship using the Compassionate (Nonviolent) Communication model. Through this daylong course, couples will develop skills to:
- Stop dysfuncational patterns and build new ones
- Turn arguments into healthy, productive conversations
- Stay connected even when the going gets tough
- Early Bird Discounted Rate (by February 5): $179 per couple — about $15/hour/person
- Standard Rate (by February 16): $199 per couple — about $16.67/hour/person
NOTE: I am committed to creating mutually-satisfying arrangements that allow all interested individuals to attend my trainings. If you are interested in this training and uncomfortable with the fees listed above, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I would enjoy a chance to talk with you to determine an arrangement that works for both of us.
Brought to you by Communicating with Heart