Emotional Self-Care Saturday
September 29, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm| $89 – $109
Emotional Self-Care Saturday: Caring for THE Most important Person in Your Life
- 9:00 – 12:00 Morning Session — Self-Assessment, Celebrating Yourself, Emergency Self-Care, Reflective Self-Care
- 12:00 – 1:30 Lunch on own — Bring your own lunch or eat at a local establishment
- 1:30 – 4:30 Afternoon Session — Setting Boundaries, Caring for Yourself by Caring for Others, Living your Dreams
In this session we’ll “peel the onion” of Self-Care by, first, exploring the stories that we inherited about Self-Care then moving into learning tools and practices that improve Self-Care. The tools range from those to use in the moment (Emergency Self-Care) to those that determine where you put your energy for the long term (Living Your Dreams).
This highly interactive and spirited training will provide time-tested tools that will improve your relationship with YOU using the Compassionate (Nonviolent) Communication model. Through this daylong course, participants will develop skills to:
- Defuse negative self-talk by finding the wisdom it holds
- Practice Self-Forgiveness and Self-Gratitude
- Learn to say “No” in ways that honor you and build relationships
- Early Bird Discount (Until Sept. 7): $89
- With a Friend (From Sept. 8 to Sept 21): $190
- Standard Rate (From Sept. 8 to Sept. 21): $109
To register: Go to THIS LINK.
NOTE: If you are interested in this training and uncomfortable with the fees listed here or if you prefer to pay by cash or check, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am committed to creating mutually-satisfying arrangements that allow all interested individuals to attend my trainings. I would enjoy a change to talk with you to determine an arrangement that works for both of us.
Brought to you by Communicating with Heart